Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Site for the Shoe Obsessed: Sole Society


Hi, my name is Katelyn and I am a shoe-aholic. When I walk into a shoe store I can't help feeling a little rush looking at all of the designers and the fabulous heels, wedges, and pumps...the taller heel the better! Anyways, when I stumbled upon the website Sole Society, I fell in love!

Sole Society is a shoe membership website that delievers you the cutest new shoes each month. First, you take a style quiz to create the perfect online shoe "closet" personalized just for you. Then, you can choose your favorite design for just $49.95. Each month you pick your favorite shoe, and if you don't want to buy that month, you can simply choose to skip that month and see what next month's closet has to offer. Here is my closet selection this month:
Check out the website and take your personal style quiz now! There's no charge until you purchase your first pair so creating your closet is completely free! What shoe is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment