Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Polyvore Board for Bluefly

Bluefly recently tweeted that they are having a contest to win $5,000 to splurge on their website. For those of you that are not familiar with the website bluefly.com, they specialize in high-end designer fashion at discount prices. Bluefly partnered with Polyvore and created this contest to show your summer style by creating a style board. I think it was such a great idea, I had fun creating my style board, and it was great to look at the other entries as well!

After playing around with the design for a little bit I decided on using blue hues with pops of color for my summer inspired board (see below)...and of course, I had to add some fabulous shoes in there as well!

Cross your fingers and maybe I will have the chance to afford my style board! :) Oh yea, you can comment and "like" my design here, but the contest ends tomorrow, so vote soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment