Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Leifsdottir Leaves!

Parent Company, Urban Outfitters recently announced that one of their lines, Leifsdottir (pronounced leaf's daughter), will be pulled from stores and sold exclusively at Anthropologie. Previously sold at stores such as Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks, and Bergdof Goodman, Leifsdottir is saying goodbye, and hello to their new home at Anthropologie beginning this June. With Anthro being one of my all-time favorite stores to shop at, I couldn't be more excited about this news!

As I looked through their clothing line, I realized the potential of this buried treasure! Featuring bold colors, prints, and styles that would look good on almost everyone, Leifsdottir has some seriously cute clothing! Since Anthropologie is such a widely recognized name, I think it was a smart transition to make and will really benefit both Leifsdottir, Urban Outfitters, and Anthropologie.


Envy On!

No comments:

Post a Comment