Monday, March 14, 2011

Wardrobe Envy: Lauren Conrad

I have some serious wardrobe envy of Lauren Conrad!

One of my favorite aspects of Lauren's style is that it's very do-able for the everyday girl. While most celebrities seem to have an unrealistic wardrobe that I could only dream of having, her style is easier to relate to. She pulls off the latest trend without being overly trendy and she does it in style.

Lauren's Kohl's line, which I love, makes it easy to get her look.

I love Lauren's wardrobe because she dresses in classic pieces the everyday girl could find, but mixes them together in a way that consistently makes her a best dressed celebrity.


Another aspect of Lauren Conrad to be excited about is the Fall 2011 debut of her new line, Paper Crown! Opting for a more high-end designs, I love the previews I have seen from the lookbook. Romantic and chic, I think this line will appeal to an endless amount of women. I, among MANY, will be anticipating the new line and can't wait to see what she has in store for us!


Envy on!

No comments:

Post a Comment