Monday, March 21, 2011

Shoe Envy: Neiman Marcus

As us Michagander's got a nice taste of spring this past week, I'm out of my winter wardrobe and can't stop thinking about spring! Since I have a slight obsession with shoes, I've been on the lookout for some new warm-weather kicks. Neiman Marcus has some fabulous shoes in line for this season (kudos to their buyers!) and some really fun designs.

Here are some of my favorite things about these sandals:
  • The patterns! The Sergio Rossi cut-out wedge is one of my favorites because although it is a strong design, the neutral color tones it down.
  • The color in the Alexandre Birman shoe is to die for! Following the popular colors of the season, it is a perfect combination of style and color.

here

Designers: Jimmy Choo, Alexandre Birman, Yves Saint Laurent , Casadei, Sergio Rossi (2)

1 comment:

  1. Love the bottom left pair! This blog is giving me serious shoe envy. Think you'll ever do a post on Vibrams under shoe envy? :)

    ReplyDelete