Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Target + Calypso = Love!

As you may know, this summer I am very excited to say that I will be interning at Target! Although my location is unknown, I can't wait to get started. So when the news came that Target is getting together with Calypso to create some fabulous designs, I couldn't wait to see the debut.

Target has released 87 images of the upcoming Calypso St. Barth collection. Full of beachy styles and ton's of tie-dye, they will have not only clothes, but shoes, jewelry, and home goods! Oh my! Starting at $1.99 and capping off at $79.99, the collection will be full of fun, affordable prices.

Only in stores for a limited time (May 1st - June 11th), so make sure to head over to Target soon and check out the new line!...I know what I will be spending my first paycheck on! ;) Here's a sneak peek:


here

Envy On!

No comments:

Post a Comment