Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rain, Rain, Maybe Stay?

As in my earlier post this week, I have been on the search for the perfect trench coat. Did I curse East Lansing? Today has been quite the rainy day, and it doesn't look like it's clearing up any time soon! This rain is only making me envy MORE trench coats than I was before! Here are a few of my favorites from Neiman Marcus that I came across:

Top: Burberry, Moncler Bottom: Burberry (both)
here

Although they are painfully out of budget, they are fun to dream about! It is also nice to pick out styles so I have a better idea what I'm looking for when I'm shopping.

See, the rain isn't so bad now is it? There's a positive to everything, and this I must say, is the cute trench coats that come with the rain!

Envy on!

No comments:

Post a Comment