Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Style Board: Valentine's Day Accessories

With Valentine's Day only a week away, gentlemen, the time is ticking! With color of the year being Honeysuckle, you can bet the stores are filled with all sorts of Valentine's Day shades.

Following the spring trend, I love the shade of color that the Mea Shadow wedges from Piperlime are. The OPI polish featured is a great color, I have it and absolutely love it. The featured Juicy Couture watch is a new personal favorite. As most girls around campus have jumped on the white-watch bandwagon (including me!), the red watch is a great change. I love the idea of bright colored watches, making it more of a statement piece.

Let's just say, I would be happy with any of these gifts for Valentine's Day! (...especially the Kate Spade purse!)


No comments:

Post a Comment