Friday, February 4, 2011

Link Love: The Coveteur

here
Previously known as The Coveted, this Web site recently changed their name to The Coveteur.

Founded by Stephanie Mark and Erin Kleinberg, the blog features the wardrobes of many trendsetters behind the scenes in the fashion world. With already seven wardrobes to lust over, they feature a biography of the individual and their digital inspiration. When you scroll over each picture, you can read about the designer, and the personal ties they have with each item.

I love the recognition to the many directors and editors that have fabulous style, as it is inspiration for me to continue adding unique pieces to my closet. My personal favorite feature is the most recent, Celine Kaplan, who has a great taste for color, shoes to die for, and an awesome rug in her closet (which reminds me of London). I love that she features both her high-end pieces and her great deals, such as the J-Crew necklace and the H&M jacket. Envy on!

No comments:

Post a Comment