Monday, March 14, 2011

Accessory Envy: La Mer Collections Watches

We've all heard it time and time again, "Another year older, another year wiser." In this case, it proves true. A few months back, my sister, Jen, the inspiration and backbone of this blog (you're the best!), sent me a link to a watch she had some serious envy for... A La Mer Collection White Studded Wrap Watch. While I am usually the consultant for her wardrobe, Jen is the accessory queen. While she usually adorns simple, pretty, and unique pieces of jewelry, I always found myself envying her latest buy. She was very ahead of the bandwagon with the horseshoe necklace, claddagh rings, and a necklace with an elephant on it, that I still love!

So, I'm taking her advice on this one and have to agree, La Mer watches, you are my new accessory envy. I love all of the colors and different styles! The layer and stud wrap watches are my favorite pieces, because they are unique and not over-stated. Perfect to dress up a plain shirt, but simple enough to wear with a pattern. La Mer Collections also has a customize option with an endless amount of combination's so you can ensure that your watch will be one of a kind! The colored watch was a popular look this past season, but it's time to move on...to wrap watches! It is definitely added to my wish-list! Below are a few of my favorite styles:
Envy on!

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous, Kate! I've seen them before, but have fallen in love all over again thanks to your blog post :)

    ReplyDelete